Flow Science Lab
The topics we are most interested in include (but are not limited to):
(1) Fluid-structure interaction involving structure damage;
(2) Fluid-structure-acoustics interaction;
(3) Fluid-structure interaction of surgically changed arteries;
(4) Turbulent boundary layer with flexible structures;
(5) IB-LES/RANS-LBM for fluid-structure interactions in heat transfer and bushfire;
(6) Flow instabilities over flapping foils;
(7) Flow instabilities in arteries;
(8) Flow control and optimization over flapping foils;
(9) Fluid-structure interaction in supersonic and hypersonic flows;
(10) Unsteady vortex dynamics and fluid-structure interaction of flapping flags;
(11) Fluid-structure interaction and acoustics during phonation;
(12) LBM modelling of fluid-structure interaction involving visco-elastic flows;
(13) AI assisted fluid dynamics.
Scholarships of $35,000 (AUD) are available for PhD students who achieved H1/High Distinction in their UG program and/or have completed a Masters by Research. If you are interested, contact me at email@example.com.